Electronic BERG Hybrid E-BFR Pedal Go-Kart (LOW INVENTORY)
Unit price per
Would you like to have carefree driving fun with pedal support? If so, we have got an innovative BERG E-go-kart for you. The harder you pedal, the more support you will get from the motor. You can even reach speeds of 16 km per hour! In short, the harder you pedal your go-kart, the more the reward.
- The harder you pedal, the more support you will get from the torque sensor.
- The motor provides 250W.
- 24V removable battery that provides at least 2 hours of carefree driving.
- 4 levels of support: ECO, TOUR, SPORT and TURBO.
- Equipped with LCD Display including speedometer, distance meter and battery capacity.
- The reinforced frame makes it even stronger.
- Equipped with coaster brake, hand brake and parking brake.
- Grows with each user due to the 8 different seat positions.
- Extra comfort thanks to the pneumatic tires.
- Firmly and safely grounded due to the 4 wheels and swing axle.
- Recharge your phone using the USB port underneath the display.
E-BFR & E-BFR-3… What does it all mean?
XXL Frame E-BFR
The E-BFR Frame is a frame for children aged 6 and up. The E-BFR frame is electrically assisted: the harder you pedal, the more assistance you will get from the motor. The extra-large frame and the two extra seat positions make the go-kart suitable for both children and adults.
Characteristics of the E-BFR Frame:
- Includes display with speedometer, distance meter, and battery capacity
- With 24V/240Wh removable battery
- 250W middle motor with torque sensor
- Provides at least 6-8 hours driving pleasure (under ideal circumstances)
- Includes battery charger
- An XXL Frame with two extra seat positions
XXL Frame E-BFR-3
The E-BFR-3 frame offers the same pedal support as the E-BFR (above,) but this frame is equipped with 3 gears to make it even easier to get going.
With the E-BFR-3 gearing, your start is even faster and climbing hills is easier. You are helped to ride off faster not only by changing gears, but also by the E-Motor. The same goes for the E-BFR as for the E-BFR-3: the harder you pedal, the more support the E-Motor gives. There are 4 levels of support: ECO, TOUR, SPORT and TURBO.
Pedal Go-Kart Size Chart
Huge Discounts on Backyard Play Systems
Pricing too low to advertise online! Get both local and national specials, from install specials and rebates, to special financing and giveaways. River City Play Systems is committed to offering the best prices on all play systems to help your family "get outside and play!"
YES, we price match | Call (210) 660-6732
To receive current specials and promotions, just fill out the promo request form below and choose the play system that is best for your family. Once we get your request we'll make sure you receive the best deals we have to offer!
Get a FREE Catalog
For years, River City Play Systems has offered free catalogs by mail to help you create backyard memories that last a lifetime! With such a large selection of products, receiving a free catalog by mail can offer a fun shopping experience for the entire family. From wooden playsets and trampolines to pedal karts and basketball hoops, River City Play Systems is the one place for your backyard needs!
Want to talk to an expert? Call (210) 660-6732!
Requesting a free catalog by mail is easy - just fill out the catalog request form below and choose the free catalog that is best for your family. Once we get your request we'll send your catalog.
Free Yard Evaluations
Not sure which one of our play systems will work best in your space? From wooden playsets and trampolines, to basketball hoops and even commercial playgrounds River City Play Systems is committed to ensuring you get the play system of your kids dreams within the budget of your dreams!
Talk to an expert at (210) 660-6732
To request a yard evaluation, simply fill out the form below and choose the play system that is best for your family. Once we get your request we'll contact you to schedule an in-person OR virtual evaluation!