You can really make your mark with the BERG X-Cross! This striking orange-black go-kart is sure to get you noticed. A cool go-kart that also offers smooth steering and a smooth ride. Its superb quality and fantastic design guarantee years of go-karting fun!
- Robust frame making it suitable for home and business use.
- Grows with you due to the adjustable saddle.
- The pneumatic tires ensure extra comfort.
- The four wheels and swing axle keep you grounded firmly and safely.
E-BFR & E-BFR-3… What does it all mean?
XXL Frame E-BFR
The E-BFR Frame is a frame for children aged 6 and up. The E-BFR frame is electrically assisted: the harder you pedal, the more assistance you will get from the motor. The extra-large frame and the two extra seat positions make the go-kart suitable for both children and adults.
Characteristics of the E-BFR Frame:
- Includes display with speedometer, distance meter, and battery capacity
- With 24V/240Wh removable battery
- 250W middle motor with torque sensor
- Provides at least 6-8 hours driving pleasure (under ideal circumstances)
- Includes battery charger
- An XXL Frame with two extra seat positions
XXL Frame E-BFR-3
The E-BFR-3 frame offers the same pedal support as the E-BFR (above,) but this frame is equipped with 3 gears to make it even easier to get going.
With the E-BFR-3 gearing, your start is even faster and climbing hills is easier. You are helped to ride off faster not only by changing gears, but also by the E-Motor. The same goes for the E-BFR as for the E-BFR-3: the harder you pedal, the more support the E-Motor gives. There are 4 levels of support: ECO, TOUR, SPORT and TURBO.
Pedal Go-Kart Size Chart